MapleDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleDivine - Bringing Divinity to a Chaotically fun game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HardStyle Ms Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
HardStyle
How to install I_vote_lcapHow to install I_voting_barHow to install I_vote_rcap 
Eternal Vow
House
Devastation
ricepopper
FunThis
holyangie
iamanda
Santa
Jorniman

How to install

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Vow
Admin
Eternal Vow

How to install Empty
PostSubject: How to install   How to install I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:32 am

Alright guys, here's how to install this damned thing.
First off, download and install the v55 Client.
V.55 Maple Story

1. Download Hamachi. Download Windows version. (Assuming you have Windows)
Hamachi

2. After installing Hamachi, open it and press the Power button. (Bottom Left) Then on the bottom right of the hamachi HUD, there are two buttons. Press the one on the left, and go to "Join an existing Network." Our networks are:
HardStyleeMs, HardStyleeMs1, etc.. All the way to HardStyleeMs10.
The password for all of them is 123.

3. Download the HardStyleMs client file, and extract it to your Desktop.
HardStyle Ms Client

4. Put the HardStyle Ms file into your v55 MapleStory folder.

If you wish to play in windowed mode, download DXWnd.
DxWnd
Open DXWnd, and go to "Edit", then "Add." Click the "..." button to browse your computer, and select HardStyleMs from you v55 folder. Tick the DirectX8 box. Then click okay, and start MS! It should be in windowed mode. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other Admins or Moderators.

Have Fun!

~EternalVow~
Back to top Go down
https://mapledivine.forumotion.net
gmdanny

How to install Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to install   How to install I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:41 pm

You Did Perfect Job!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How to install
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleDivine :: HardStyle Ms :: Downloads-
Jump to: