MapleDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleDivine - Bringing Divinity to a Chaotically fun game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HardStyle Ms Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
HardStyle
The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_vote_lcapThe GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_voting_barThe GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_vote_rcap 
Eternal Vow
The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_vote_lcapThe GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_voting_barThe GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_vote_rcap 
House
Devastation
ricepopper
FunThis
holyangie
iamanda
Santa
Jorniman

The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
koplo

The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl Empty
PostSubject: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 am

In Game GM Application

In Game Name: xbowgirl

TimeZone: GMT +01:00

Email: r0bb1399@gmail.com(is the old email from my bro that i can have)

How long have you played maplestory? About 4-5 years

Do you have any GM Experience? yes i was gm in couple of servers and i was the best gm they ever has

What do you consider Hacking? And how would you prevent it?
i hate hacking and hakcers. if i caught a hacker i would give him first a warning and if that doesnt work i will ban him

How dedicated are you to this server? And how long are you able to play per week? i will play this server on school days from when i got home from school till im going to bed and in free days from 7:00AM to 10:30 PM

How would you help the server and/or it's players? i help the server by banning hackers who hacked after my warning and help players with there questions and every thing the need to know about the server

Are you able to code C++ or Java? not realy but i have made my own server so... abit help and it wil work

What is your biggest setback or flaw? my biggest setback was when i cant get my server back online. and my biggest flaw was that i didnt banned a hacker because he said that he may use that hackes from the admin

Why should Loki and Niko pick you out of the other applicants? they should pick me because i will help EVERY 1 who need help and i wil do allot of events even if there are only 2 mapleers are want to do it

Would you ban your friends or family if they were breaking the rules?
yes i wil ban them but i give them 2 warnings

Additional Info: im from the netherlands but im good in english the best 1 at school im the friendlyest on the school and im gonna play allot hardstyle ms because it takes allot of time before u got all stats max and its the best server ive ever seen (this is no joke)
Back to top Go down
Devastation

Devastation

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:22 am

I suggest we'll talk in Dutch in the game, since that is our main language, also because I'm pretty afraid communicating in English will be hard. If you're the best of your school at English you're pretty lucky I'm not at your school... I don't want to seem mean or something, seriously not, but what you read here is just hilarious shit.

Cheers, [GM] Devastation.
Back to top Go down
Jorniman

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:46 am

Hi,

Thanks for reading Wink
Sincerely,
EvilSanta

Last edited by Jorniman on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:48 am

thats mean

she said the best at her school not the world
Back to top Go down
Devastation

Devastation

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 am

Dude if that's the best of her school her school is pretty weak at English, and I doubt she knows everybody else's grades of her school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:57 am

dude at least shes trying

every1 speaks english a little wrong
Back to top Go down
Devastation

Devastation

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 am

Yeah, everybody's trying. I've seen way worse English than this, I gotta admit that.
Back to top Go down
holyangie

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 am

meeh.. meanies! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm

im not mean XD
i was helping her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl   The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GM Aplication Of xbowgirl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleDivine :: HardStyle Ms :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: