MapleDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleDivine - Bringing Divinity to a Chaotically fun game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HardStyle Ms Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
HardStyle
Roar,o________________o (: I_vote_lcapRoar,o________________o (: I_voting_barRoar,o________________o (: I_vote_rcap 
Eternal Vow
Roar,o________________o (: I_vote_lcapRoar,o________________o (: I_voting_barRoar,o________________o (: I_vote_rcap 
House
Devastation
ricepopper
FunThis
holyangie
iamanda
Santa
Jorniman

Roar,o________________o (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flaunty

Roar,o________________o (: Empty
PostSubject: Roar,o________________o (:   Roar,o________________o (: I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:57 am

My name is Katie. Oh holy golly jeebus me. I am usually very quiet, but when I do open my mouth, I tend to have a very corrosive way of speaking. My arms constantly have goosebumps on them. I seem to always get away with things. :3 I know that I have it way too easy. The extent of my exercise is walking around my high school every day, but other than that I'm pretty much against any form of physical activity. I'm lazyyyyy. I like to be comfortable. Speaking properly is just common sense. I don't quite understand why anybody would want to make up their own versions of words and make it more difficult to decipher what they're saying. I s'pose it's for people who like to challenge themselves. I wish I had an English accent. My friends make fun of me because I say "thrice" (once, twice, thrice), and because I get really close to my paper when I write. I love to sneeze, and I think that getting tickled is painful. D: My favorite kind of days are stormy, and I love to stay in while it's raining to read or watch movies -dork- Yeahhh, um. I just completely lost my concentration. Sooooo...
Back to top Go down

Roar,o________________o (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleDivine :: Players Corner :: Introductions-
Jump to: