MapleDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleDivine - Bringing Divinity to a Chaotically fun game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HardStyle Ms Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
HardStyle
Gm Application Layout I_vote_lcapGm Application Layout I_voting_barGm Application Layout I_vote_rcap 
Eternal Vow
Gm Application Layout I_vote_lcapGm Application Layout I_voting_barGm Application Layout I_vote_rcap 
House
Devastation
ricepopper
FunThis
holyangie
iamanda
Santa
Jorniman

Gm Application Layout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Vow
Admin
Eternal Vow

Gm Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application Layout   Gm Application Layout I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 am

Requirements before you apply;
- Must have a character on the server.
- Must have played HardStyleMS.
- Must be familiar with the staff.
- Must bring people to the server.
- Must vote daily. And advertise.

You MUST have at least one character that you have played with on our server to apply. We are tired of reading application when those people are not even on the server. You should also know that I don't like it when people try to sound all cocky. Shit like, "EVERYONE LIKED ME" Does not help. SS of experience would increase chances as well.

If there are any comments on apps besides mine, the commenter will be jailed for an hour. We don't need you spamming up the applications to get your post count up.

Alright people. Stop asking me about Being Gm or Anything related to gm. Including The applications. If you ask me about them, I will automatically reject your application. It's getting annoying having people I dont even know just come up to me and ask for gm. I need to know you, I'm not going to make you a fucking gm just because you ask.

In Game GM Application

In Game Name:

TimeZone:

Email:

How long have you played Maple Story?

Do you have any GM Experience?

What do you consider Hacking? And how would you prevent it?

How dedicated are you to this server? And how long are you able to play per week?

How would you help the server and/or it's players?

Are you able to code C++ or Java?

What is your biggest setback or flaw?

Why should Kevin pick you out of the other applicants?

Would you ban your friends or family if they were breaking the rules?

Additional Info:

Comments:
Back to top Go down
https://mapledivine.forumotion.net

Gm Application Layout
Page 1 of 1