MapleDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleDivine - Bringing Divinity to a Chaotically fun game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HardStyle Ms Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
HardStyle
there was no way for me to screenshot this I_vote_lcapthere was no way for me to screenshot this I_voting_barthere was no way for me to screenshot this I_vote_rcap 
Eternal Vow
there was no way for me to screenshot this I_vote_lcapthere was no way for me to screenshot this I_voting_barthere was no way for me to screenshot this I_vote_rcap 
House
Devastation
ricepopper
FunThis
holyangie
iamanda
Santa
Jorniman

there was no way for me to screenshot this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

there was no way for me to screenshot this Empty
PostSubject: there was no way for me to screenshot this   there was no way for me to screenshot this I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:43 am

everytime i try to put on my dark suit that i bought from the cash shop,
it wont equip.

Help plz Sad
Back to top Go down
HardStyle
Admin

PostSubject: RE: Dark Suit Problem   there was no way for me to screenshot this I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 am

Your Dark suit is an Overall, Overalls require you to wear an item such as Sauna Robes. If you were wearing, lets say a normal top and normal pants, it wouldnt equip.

Hope it helped!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there was no way for me to screenshot this   there was no way for me to screenshot this I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm

thx a lot

when the server is up ill try it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
House

PostSubject: Re: there was no way for me to screenshot this   there was no way for me to screenshot this I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I want to know if we have a issue about skill dc problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: there was no way for me to screenshot this   there was no way for me to screenshot this I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:53 pm

well we might

who knows maybe its the skillls that disconnect ppl

good idea though XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there was no way for me to screenshot this   there was no way for me to screenshot this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

there was no way for me to screenshot this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleDivine :: Tech Related :: Bugs/Problems-
Jump to: