MapleDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleDivine - Bringing Divinity to a Chaotically fun game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HardStyle Ms Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
HardStyle
a cool event with awesome rewards I_vote_lcapa cool event with awesome rewards I_voting_bara cool event with awesome rewards I_vote_rcap 
Eternal Vow
a cool event with awesome rewards I_vote_lcapa cool event with awesome rewards I_voting_bara cool event with awesome rewards I_vote_rcap 
House
Devastation
ricepopper
FunThis
holyangie
iamanda
Santa
Jorniman

a cool event with awesome rewards

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a cool event with awesome rewards Empty
PostSubject: a cool event with awesome rewards   a cool event with awesome rewards I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 pm

heres an idea. How about a true or false event. A map with the letter X on the right and a letter O on the left. You ask a question the have 5-10
seconds to go which side they think is right. Last 1 standing wins or you
could have a 1st,2nd,or 3rd place winners!!!!!
Back to top Go down
House

PostSubject: Re: a cool event with awesome rewards   a cool event with awesome rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:01 pm

make a Jump Quest Event every Monday and Friday.

Hide and Seek - GM -

First 5 players reach the max level will have a reward from the GM.

Players that can bring 3 or 5 players will have reward from the GM or Admin
~ considering this way of event will encourage players to bring people to this server. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a cool event with awesome rewards   a cool event with awesome rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:54 pm

the third 1 is good but so many ppl have alredy gone to the max lvl so many times

XD
Back to top Go down
House

PostSubject: Re: a cool event with awesome rewards   a cool event with awesome rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 pm

pie7 wrote:
the third 1 is good but so many ppl have alredy gone to the max lvl so many times

XD

Well since the server is new its alright i think.. just only 5 =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a cool event with awesome rewards   a cool event with awesome rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:57 am

good point XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a cool event with awesome rewards   a cool event with awesome rewards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a cool event with awesome rewards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleDivine :: Suggestions :: Event Suggestions-
Jump to: