MapleDivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleDivine - Bringing Divinity to a Chaotically fun game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HardStyle Ms Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
HardStyle
FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_vote_lcapFunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_voting_barFunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_vote_rcap 
Eternal Vow
FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_vote_lcapFunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_voting_barFunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_vote_rcap 
House
Devastation
ricepopper
FunThis
holyangie
iamanda
Santa
Jorniman

FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ricepopper

FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD Empty
PostSubject: FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD   FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 am

In Game Name: FunNy

TimeZone:Korean Time Zone

Email:rice_popper@live.com

How long have you played Maple Story?around 5-6 years

Do you have any GM Experience?yes in a couple servers a long time ago

What do you consider Hacking? And how would you prevent it?I consider hacking cheating in a game but once u have enough rebirths its almost the same as hacking when you can hit like 99 mil and stuff. I would prevent it by giving a warning to people for the first time and the next time i catch then i would ban them. I really dont think that is another method for prevent hacking other than banning them because once you start hacking people tend to like it and get lazy. When they get lazy they want to find a faster way of lvling which is hacking...

How dedicated are you to this server? And how long are you able to play per week? I really dont know how dedicated i am but i would love for this server to to rise up and become well known. And i hope that nexon will not find out about this server and try and deleet it. I am able to play 3-5 hrs on weekdays and on weekends i can play 5-16 hrs

How would you help the server and/or it's players?I would help this server by voting, advertising, and find all the bugs in the server and fix it. i would also help the players by telling them where all the NPCs are located. I would hold an event when requested unless there was already an event.

Are you able to code C++ or Java? I am still learning how to code C++ but not java.

What is your biggest setback or flaw? I think that my biggest flaw is being lazy at some times but not always. If i am mad i also tend to ignore people... I also made alot of mistakes when calculating stuff in math but im pretty sure that has nothing to do with maple.

Why should Kevin pick you out of the other applicants?I think Kevin should pick me because i am trustworthy, responsable ( not always but most of the time i am). Funny , and i will do my best to keep the server running smoothly. I will also try to donate 5-10$ a month to keep the server running. I am also on alot and i live in Asia and that would be a benifit to the server because there are alot of ppl who play in Asia and some other GMs might live in USA and when its like 5 A.M. in america it would be like 5 P.M. in Asia so i would also be able to look after the people in Asia and the late night players in USA. Which mean that i will be able to catch hackers more often in some cases.

Would you ban your friends or family if they were breaking the rules? If my friends or family were breaking the rules i would warn them 1 time as i would warn regular players. I would also try and talk them out of hacking because i would be sad that my freinds and family were breaking the rules. I doubt that my freinds and family would hack because i am the only one in my family that plays Maple Story and all my friends do not hack.
Back to top Go down
iamanda

PostSubject: Re: FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD   FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:15 pm

=D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD   FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:22 pm

its ok XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD   FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FunNy's GM App THE BEST IN THE WORLD
Page 1 of 1